- Benik's products are NOT made with natural rubber latex.
- Allergic reactions generally appear within the first few hours. Reactions that occur days or weeks later can often be attributed to heat, moisture or hygiene issues. Launder products on a regular basis to avoid this issue.
- If unusual swelling, skin discoloration, rash or discomfort occur, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
- Be careful that the support does not fit so tight that circulation is impaired.
- Not for people who have an allergic reaction to neoprene, or who have a tendency to develop dermatitis.
- Not for use over open wounds and infected areas.
Care and Cleaning
- Wash frequently to remove body oils and other soil.
- Hand wash in warm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly and air dry. Do not wring or dry in a dryer. Be sure support is completely dry before reapplying it.
- Do not use ointments or oils under the support.
- Do not dry clean or expose to heat or sunlight for extended periods of time.
- May be used in water and chlorinated pools, but fading of colors will occur. Rinse well with fresh water immediately after use.
MiraZyme™ Odor Eliminator provides a fast and effective way to clean Benik neoprene products. A blend of 10 unique microbial elements penetrates the pores of fabric, rubber and hard surfaces to eliminate odor naturally.
Simply submerge the neoprene product in water treated with MiraZyme™ and allow it to air dry. Neoprene products may also be spot treated with a MiraZyme™ solution prepared in a spray bottle.
MiraZyme™ is 100% natural and biodegradable. It is safe for the environment and hypoallergenic. Contact us for more information.
Contact the Benik customer service department at 1-800-442-8910 with any questions, comments or concerns.